These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also incorporate the following sections which we advise that you read:
Before finalizing any order, you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership and operating
1.1 This site is owned and operated by Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. Our registered office is in 140A Principala street, 547367 Corunca, Romania.
1.2 All rights regarding this website are owned by the above mentioned legal entity. Any unauthorized use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a confirmation email specifying that the order was submitted successfully and is being processed. This email does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a valid contract will be established) when we dispatch the goods to you. Ownership of the goods will pass to you upon delivery.
2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
- you are entitled to use the code;
- you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
- you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2.4 Please see our Returns section for further information should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods.
2.5 Keep in mind that you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for all the outstanding balance.
3. Processing your orders and payment
3.1 If you are paying for your order through your account, the relevant payment will be shown on your next statement.
3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3.3 All prices shown on our website are exempt of VAT. Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site. For further information on delivery charges see the Delivery section.
4.1 Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
4.2 All items are subject to stock availability.
4.3 When we deliver your items to you you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
4.4 Please note that if you wish to return goods under our Approval guarantee, you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to return them to us. For further information on returns and exceptions to our home approval guarantee please see the Returns section.
4.6 If an item is faulty please contact us and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.
4.7 We reserve the right to stop a delivery at any time, including after dispatch, if we suspect that the transaction might be fraudulent.
4.8 All our goods are delivered using the services provided by UPS. For orders with delivery in EU countries we offer both Standard and Express delivery. For countries outside the EU we offer Express delivery. The price of said service will be added to your order total and can be selected during the checkout process.
6.1 The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by Romanian law.
6.2 All products are sold on the basis that they are for personal, domestic use only.
6.3 We shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of business, third party claims, pure economic loss arising out of or in connection of the performance or non performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions including such damage as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date you order the goods.
6.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6.5 Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the sum paid by you for the goods.
6.6 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term of the contract.
6.7 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
6.8 We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
6.9 You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
6.10 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website.
6.11 There are links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not have any control over the content of these websites nor can we be liable in respect of anything contained on these websites.
6.12 These terms and conditions govern the entire trading relationship between you and ourselves and will remain in force for the duration of our trading relationship.
6.13 All intellectual property rights (including use of trade marks) shall be solely owned by us. You are permitted only to use material on this website as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
6.14 Any unauthorized use of material on this site is strictly prohibited.
6.15 We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any product or pricing information which we place on the site but we make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy of such information).
6.16 We may close your account or terminate our trading relationship by giving you notice of at least seven (7) days. This does not affect your obligation to repay any amounts you owe to us.
6.17 These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions, representations, undertakings and agreements.
7.1 We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under license from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
7.2 Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by UK, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
7.3 We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
7.4 Your license to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
7.5 You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage.
7.6 You are permitted to link to our homepage, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
Your order will be accepted by us, and a contract will then be formed between us, when we dispatch the goods to you.
1. SCOPE OF THIS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Welcome to our web site (“www.cinqueamici.com”, the “Website”). These General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) govern the access to and use of the Website, and regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products between the users of the Website and Cinque Amici Leather Ltd.
2. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By accessing and using the Website as well as by purchasing the products on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all or part of these Terms & Conditions, we invite you not to use our Website. This Website is managed and maintained by Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. (“Cinque Amici”, “we”, or “us”) with registered office in Principala street 140A, Corunca, Romania, trade registry nr. J26/552/2020 and Tax ID 42536730.
3. Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. may amend or simply update all or part of these Terms & Conditions. Any amendment or update of the Terms & Conditions shall be posted for our users on the Terms and Conditions page of the Website as soon as such amendments or updates have been made and shall be binding as soon as you access the Website after they are amended. If you do not agree to all or part of the Terms & Conditions as amended or updated, please do not use our Website.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. The access to and use of the Website, including display of web pages, communication with provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the Website, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity.
2. Remember that you will be liable for your use of the Website and its contents. Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. shall not be considered liable for any use of the Website and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to provider’s liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
3. In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
3. You can restrict, disable or re-enable cookies at any time via the internet browser of your computer. Imposing such a restriction will prevent the total or partial sending of cookies, and this will preclude certain features of the Website and /or prevent access to some of its parts.
4. Cookies are used by us with the following purpose:
2.(b) Allowing us to collect information about the ways in which clients are using the Website. This enables us to: remember the specific settings of a user such as his language, country, etc.; collect statistical data regarding, for example, the most popular product models or user preferences, in order to provide a customized browsing experience which proposes items similar to those visited; improve the navigability and usability of the Website by reporting errors encountered during navigation, and ensure an increasingly powerful and secure system from the standpoint of information technology.
5. How can you enable or disable cookies? Every web browser allows you to restrict, block and/or delete cookies. For more information, please refer to the web pages of the individual browser.
6. The results of cookies could be discussed or shared with our partners. This is done with the sole purpose of improving our products and enhancing the functions of our Website. By means of cookies, the customer will always be informed about products and innovations which are of interest to him, because the selection and research options offered will be built on solid evidence. Cookies may contain connections to social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All content included on this Website, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, product designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of Cinque Amici Leather Ltd.
2. Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Website and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content.
3. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorized in writing by Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
6. DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. has adopted measures to ensure that the Content of the Website is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the Content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
2. Moreover, Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. cannot guarantee that the Website will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. We will not be liable for any failure, any suspension or any termination of access to the Website arising out of any event beyond our reasonable control.
3. The products displayed on the Website may not exactly correspond to the real items in terms of image, dimensions and color depending on your Internet browser and/or your monitor quality.
4. Except for cases of gross negligence and fraud, in no event will Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. and/or its affiliates be liable to the buyer for lost profit or any damages of any nature arising out or related to these Terms & Conditions and/or in connection with third party claims raised against the purchaser of products from this Website.
5. The total amount of Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. liability in respect of the purchase of products under these Terms & Conditions is limited to the amount paid by the buyer for the purchase of the products.
6. Liability based on statutory provisions protecting consumers shall remain unaffected.
1. To place an order you shall select the products you desire to purchase on the Website and add the items to your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart”. Once you are ready to checkout, click on “Cart” at the top right of the screen, which will display all of the Products you have selected to purchase. It is your responsibility to check that the items in your cart are the correct style, colour and size before proceeding. Once you are ready to proceed with your order, click on “Checkout”. The “Checkout Method” page will be shown: you can then finalize the purchase as guest or as registered customer. After choosing your preferred checkout method, follow the instructions and fill the information requested. At the end of the procedure, you will be redirected to the Paylike website to proceed with the payment. You will then receive an e-mail confirming that the order has been correctly placed (“Order Confirmation E-mail”).
2. Once the order has been placed, if you want to change the shipping address, please contact us.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Please be aware that the products in your cart are not reserved and can therefore be purchased by other users until you complete the whole checkout process and receive the Order Confirmation E-mail. In any event, your offer shall be deemed as accepted and the relevant contract of sale is effective only from the moment when you receive a second e-mail expressly informing you about the acceptance by Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. of your order, the dispatch time, the essential characteristics of the purchased products, and including a detailed breakdown of the price paid for each product, and delivery costs and details (“Shipping Confirmation E-mail”).
4. Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. reserves the right not to accept your order at its own discretion. In such case, Cinque Amici Leather Ltd. will inform you by email of the cancellation of the order.
5. By submitting an order, you unconditionally accept and undertake to comply with these Terms & Conditions as well as with the other policies contained in the Website.
6. If you want to cancel an order already placed you must do it before receiving our Shipping Confirmation E-mail: afterwards, you may still obtain a refund or a substitution according to our Withdrawal and Return Policy.
7. If some shipping detail is missing in your order (as incorrect address, phone number, or further information needed for the shipment) and you do not provide the missing information within 15 (fifteen) days, we will automatically cancel and refund your order. You will be able to place it again on our Website.
8. Orders are processed in 3-5 working days and shipped from Monday to Friday.
8. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. The prices indicated on each product page may not be inclusive of all applicable taxes, depending on the Country of destination. Prices are subject to changes. However, such changes will not impact the price, or the description of the products for which you have already submitted an order accepted by Cinque Amici Leather Ltd..
2. Although we have taken all reasonable care to make sure that prices contained in the Website are accurate at the time of publication, a small number of products in our Website may be mispriced. Prices are confirmed when you will receive your order receipt email outlining the different charges (including shipment costs and applicable taxes depending on the Country of destination).
3. We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All payments on our Website, including credit/debit card transactions, are processed through Paylike, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
1. We aim to ship within 3-5 working days from the date when the order is placed. Any delay in shipment due to either carrier issues and/or exceptional or particular conditions related to the specific Country of destination is not under our responsibility. Some delay may occur during national Holidays. In the event of strikes, difficulties or other events due to general or local extraordinary conditions, which would influence the delivery of the products, we shall be authorized to postpone deliveries or to cancel them.
2. You may be required to sign for delivery. Before signing you must inspect the package for any obvious tampering. If you receive an empty package but you sign the delivery receipt and do not immediately report the fact to the carrier, we are not responsible for any refunding or substitution. You have to keep the receipt of the delivered product in case of future need.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms & Conditions and the other policies of the Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Romanian law.
2. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian courts, without affecting any consumer’s right to start a claim before the courts of the place of residence.